Bluebeard’s Bride is an investigatory horror tabletop roleplaying game, written and designed by Whitney “Strix” Beltrán, Marissa Kelly, and Sarah Richardson, and based on the Bluebeard fairy tale.
WILL YOU OPEN THE FINAL DOOR?
A young bride is wed to an ugly, but powerful man with a blue beard. He invites her to explore the house…but one room is forbidden. Eventually, the young bride falls prey to her curiosity and opens it, discovering the gruesome display of former brides murdered…
Explore Bluebeard’s mansion and create your own beautifully tragic version of the dark fairy tale with Bluebeard’s Bride. Experience the nightmarish memories that haunt the rooms of this broken place and discover the truth of what happened here. But it is up to you and your friends to decide whether or not you are a faithful or disloyal bride.
In this book, you get:
- Five playbooks, each representing a different aspect of the Brides personality
- Detailed instructions for running the game and playing to find out what happens
- Tools for creating your own custom servants, rooms, and horors for Bluebeard’s Bride
- Tips and tricks for managing horror at your table, including safety mechanisms
- Bluebeard’s Bride is an investigatory horror tabletop roleplaying game that makes use of the same rules-light engine as Apocalypse World, Monsterhearts, and
- Urban Shadows to create stories of feminine horror in the vein of Crimson Peak, American Horror Story, and The Company of Wolves.
3-5 players | One-Shot Play | 2-4 hour sessions | Rated Adults Only | Powered By the Apocalypse |