Unimaginable wealth buried ages ago; works of art thought long lost; new works bringing glory to House and Cog; a new tavern because, really, that one down the street just isn’t what it used to be.
In The Dig: A Roleplaying Game, Dwarves band together to reshape the underworld. Players tell grand stories of subterranean adventure and craft in a light, GM-less, storytelling RPG set in the Homes, the vast and sprawling dwarven civilization featured in the novel HOMES.
- Spin tales of lighthearted adventure in the underworld
- GM-less storytelling puts every player in the narrative
- Simply designed action mechanic includes players of all experience levels
- Character design centered on storytelling, not crunch
- Randomly generated, zero-to-no prep options
- Plenty of house rules to customize the game to your tastes
- Set in a complete world brought to life with original art by Jacob Hunt
“A nicely polished product from start to finish…the whole thing is impeccably put together.”
—Alex Roberts, Backstory Podcast
“Here’s yet another entry that challenges typical thinking while still delving (pun intended) into some traditional tropes.”
—Sean Patrick Fannon
“The Dig is a fast and innovative GM-less game with a five act structure. It’s like Dwarf Fortress meets narrative RPG.”
—Thorin Tabor, Tab Creations