The World Wide Wrestling Roleplaying Game enables you to create your own professional wrestling franchise through play, showcasing satisfying and surprising storylines. It’s about feuds, championships, betrayal, and righteous victory. It’s about the clash of good and evil on the grandest stage. It’s about whether you’ve got what it takes. And, in the end, it’s about what the audience thinks of your efforts
- Supports in-ring action, backstage drama and the development of pro wrestling storylines that tie them together.
- Rules that create classic pro wrestling storylines while also allowing you room to subvert and invent your own.
- Provides all the tools for players unfamiliar with the genre to participate, while supporting fans in playing out their favorite wrestling tropes.
- Episodic play that accommodates irregular attendance and fluctuating group sizes.
- Powered by the Apocalypse
“It’s a wrestling game made by a fan…designed to help you create a new mythology.” – Caitie Belle
“It’s a lovingly, considerately designed game that doesn’t ask you to bring much to the table other than a few opponents to body slam through the table. Compared to past wrestling games, World Wide Wrestling gets a leg up on the competition and then…deliver(s) a (leg) drop straight to the dome.” – Jon Bolding, Shut Up and Sit Down